5 different privacy settings on Facebook you need to know about

  • 0

Do you need to know who is viewing which post on your Facebook profile? 

I've been wondering for quite sometime how I can change who has access to the information that I display on my Facebook. Sometimes its a family thing, or just for close friends. Other times its for my work colleagues. I didn't really want to have multiple facebook accounts. Either way its possible to change the access levels depending on who you want to grant visibility to.



The 5 different privacy settings that you can configure on a post-by-post basis:


  1. Public
  2. Friends
  3. Only Me
  4. Custom
  5. Existing Lists of 'Friends'
When you post your status, image, video or other content its easy to select the appropriate audience. Just point and click on the 'Friends' button prior to posting. The 'Friends' button will then pop out a menu with the different privacy settings. Select the appropriate setting before posting. Its that simple. Now you will know who can view your profile content as you post on Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment